iPhone battery explodes after Chinese man bites it

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- Last Friday (Jan. 19), while looking for a new replacement battery for his iPhone at an electronics store in China, a Chinese man inexplicably decided to bite into one of the b...

Survey: Internet usage surges in Taiwan to 82.3 percent

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – Taiwan internet usage by citizens over 12 years old has surged by 20 percent over the past 12 years according to recent reports, jumping from 62.7 percent to 82.3 percent ...

HTC phone 'explodes' in Indian woman's hand

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- An Indian woman, who is currently studying in France, claims that her HTC 10 Desire Pro smartphone suddenly ignited and burned her hand and caused an eye infection. In an i...