David Beckham has topped the latest English football rich list with an estimated fortune over twice that of his nearest rival Dennis Bergkamp.
FourFourTwo magazine claims the England captain is worth 75 million pounds, far outstripping Arsenal's Dutch forward who is on 37 million pounds and Newcastle striker Michael Owen, who is third on 30 million pounds.
Wayne Rooney has risen to 20th but, with just 8 million pounds to his name, he is a long way short of either of his international teammates.
Former Manchester United skipper Roy Keane may be out of a job at the moment but he is unlikely to go short with wealth estimated at 25 million pounds.
Chelsea's Russian owner Roman Abramovich is the clear winner in the football investors rich list with 10 billion pounds.
His nearest rival Joe Lewis, who has stakes in Rangers and Tottenham, is on 2 billion pounds.
Celtic's Dermot Desmond is a long way behind with 867 million pounds in third place while Malcolm Glazer makes his first appearance following his investment in Manchester United.
The American is fifth with 735 million pounds.
Richest 20 players
1. David Beckham (Real Madrid) 75 million pounds
2. Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal) 37m
3. Michael Owen (Newcastle) 30m
4. Robbie Fowler (Manchester City) 28m
5. Sol Campbell (Arsenal) 26m
6. Roy Keane (Unattached) 25m
7. Alan Shearer (Newcastle) 22m
8. Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) 20m
8. Ryan Giggs (Manchester United) 20m
8. Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United) 20m
11. Thierry Henry (Arsenal) 18m
12. Emile Heskey (Birmingham) 11m
13. Didier Drogba (Chelsea) 10m
13. Duncan Ferguson (Everton) 10m
13. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 10m
13. Frank Lampard (Chelsea) 10m
13. Freddie Ljungberg (Arsenal) 10m
13. John Terry (Chelsea) 10m
19. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Middlesbrough) 8m
20. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) 8m