The newest analysis of the India Smartphone Market Report 2023 by Report Ocean focuses on a number of market-related topics, such as its characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and national breakdowns, competitive environment, market shares, trends, and strategies. It also contains the COVID-19 Outbreak Impact and echoes of the past occurrences. According to regions and market categories, the analysis presents a list of predicted prospects, sales, and revenues. In addition, it covers additional subjects like manufacturing cost analysis, industrial chains, etc.
Key Market Features:
Significant factors including revenue, capacity, price, rate, production rate, gross production, capacity utilization, consumption, cost, CAGR, import/export, supply/demand, market share, and gross margin are all evaluated in the study. Additionally, it provides a complete analysis of the relevant market segments and sub-segments, as well as the most crucial market dynamics and their most recent changes.
The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~14.46% during the 2021-2026 period to reach a shipment volume of 304.75 million units in 2026.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND347
A smartphone is a cellular phone that includes an integrated laptop as well as features not previously associated with telephones, such as an operating system, internet browsing, and the capacity to perform software applications. It also allow users to perform complex tasks such as editing documents, using social media, handling emails, and creating spreadsheets.
The market is driven by increased purchasing power, rise in the adoption of internet and data services, and introduction of smartphones with updated features at affordable prices. The launch of 5G smartphones is expected to bring exponential growth to the market in the coming years.
Android smartphones account for ~95.50% of the total volume of shipment, followed by iOS smartphones at ~2.86%. In 2020, Xiaomi led the business with a 27.25% shipment share, followed by Samsung (21.50%).
Impact of COVID-19:
In the wake of the pandemic, the government imposed lockdown measures that reduced outdoor activities, resulting in a decline in the sale of smartphones at offline stores. The demand for smartphones surged, primarily because of remote learning, as well as virtual social gathering. Several people lost their jobs, while some took pay cuts. As a result, they refrained from purchasing devices with upgraded features.
Several initiatives undertaken by the government have influenced the smartphone market. The Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme provided all electronics manufacturing companies with registered manufacturing units with a 4% to 6% incentive on incremental sales. The Modified Electronics Manufacturing Clusters scheme offered financial incentives to mobile phone manufacturers to develop world-class infrastructure and common facilities and amenities.
Key growth drivers of the market:
The pricing pattern followed by the manufacturing companies, along with exclusive online distribution led to the spurt in demand for smartphones
Consumers’ preference shifted from standard feature phones to smartphones because of increased internet penetration to the internet
Key deterrents to the growth of the market:
The high usage of smartphones has led to a rise in the number of cybercrimes occurring in the country
The design and technology used by smartphone manufacturing companies have not met consumer expectations
Smartphone users are inclined toward using Android over iOS or other operating systems.
The key players include Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., and OPPO Mobiles India Pvt. Ltd.
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND347
Our analysis distinguishes out in addition to the general estimates because it includes carefully considered factors such as the COVID-19 containment status, the recovery of the end-use market, and the recovery timescale for 2020/ 2021.
The geographical portion of the study analyzes the market based on regional and national breakdowns, providing reliable information on past and future growth as well as size estimates. For every region, the impacts and anticipated course of COVID-19 recovery are mentioned. To help readers understand current trends and aid in decision-making, the research provides an outlook on emerging market trends and the factors driving the growth of the region.
Why to Choose Our Report?
- Our expertly written study provides succinct solutions and identifies the fantastic chances for investors to make new investments.
- Additionally, it provides superior market plan trajectories and a thorough examination of the infrastructures, possibilities, and constraints that currently face the industry.
- This study offers details regarding end-consumer target groups and their prospective operating volumes, together with the potential locations and sectors to target and the advantages and constraints of participating in the market, in order to assist businesses in developing better strategies.
- Any market’s strong growth is a result of its motivating factors, obstacles, key vendors, important industry trends, etc., all of which are in-depthly discussed in our analysis.
- Additionally, it leads readers through segmentation analysis based on several factors, like product type, application, end consumers, etc. A SWOT analysis of each player is also included in the study, along with information on their product lines, production, value, capacity, etc.
- The study includes information about import and export, significant players, production, and income based on regional markets in a separate part. The research includes details on significant manufacturers, significant market segments, the range of products, years taken into account, and study objectives.
- In addition, the study’s effective SWOT analysis can be used to determine the data’s accuracy.
Request Full Report –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND347
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)