The newest analysis of the India E-payment Solutions Market Report 2023 by Report Ocean focuses on a number of market-related topics, such as its characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and national breakdowns, competitive environment, market shares, trends, and strategies. It also contains the COVID-19 Outbreak Impact and echoes of the past occurrences. According to regions and market categories, the analysis presents a list of predicted prospects, sales, and revenues. In addition, it covers additional subjects like manufacturing cost analysis, industrial chains, etc. Ask for Free Sample Request
Key Market Features:
Significant factors including revenue, capacity, price, rate, production rate, gross production, capacity utilization, consumption, cost, CAGR, import/export, supply/demand, market share, and gross margin are all evaluated in the study. Additionally, it provides a complete analysis of the relevant market segments and sub-segments, as well as the most crucial market dynamics and their most recent changes.
In FY 2021, the market witnessed 43.71 billion transactions. It is expected to reach 649.70 billion by FY 2027, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~59.57% during the FY 2022 to FY 2027 period.
Request To Download Free Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND349
The digital infrastructure in the country has developed rapidly in the past few years and created a potent technological ecosystem for the digital payments market. The e-payment solutions market witnessed growth during the pandemic because of the increased penetration of the internet in the country. In the past few years, the payment acceptance infrastructure has improved, propelling market expansion. The introduction of digital payment portals by banks such as Axis Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd., and ICICI Bank Ltd has aided the development of e-payment solutions. Integration of payment services by telecommunication firms such as Airtel, Google, and MobiKwik for online transactions also helped in the process.
The value of e-payment transactions is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~24.64% during the forecast period. Technological advancements such as internet banking and contactless payments, along with improved internet connectivity, propel e-payment methods. Integration of payment services with popular non-banking mobile applications such as WhatsApp, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, and Ola Money have made these payment options popular among millennials.
The market can be segmented on the basis of types of payment methods Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Retail Electronic Clearing, and Cards. RTGS acquired the highest market share in terms of value throughout FY 2021. In terms of volume, retail electronic clearing held the highest market share, followed by card payments and RTGS. The total volume of retail electronic clearing expanded at a CAGR of ~49.29% during the FY 2019 FY 2021 period. Retail electronic clearing comprises different modes of transactions such as National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), and National Automated Clearing House (NACH). Cards include payment via debit and credit cards.
COVID-19 impact analysis:
The value of e-payment transactions decreased in 2020 due to reduced business activities and lowered the annual income of people, while the volume increased significantly. In the wake of the pandemic, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) encouraged customers and providers of emergency services to adopt digital payment systems to ensure safety of contactless transactions. It launched e-RUPI, a one-time contactless, cashless voucher-based mode of payment, which helps users redeem a coupon without a card, digital payments app, or access to internet banking. Digital transactions using UPI increased by 1.8 times of what it was before COVID-19 and is exhibiting steady growth even during Q2 FY 2022. However, the market witnessed slow growth in terms of value because several major sectors such as cross-border payments, travel, and hospitality/tourism, which operate through e-payments, were affected.
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND349
Our analysis distinguishes out in addition to the general estimates because it includes carefully considered factors such as the COVID-19 containment status, the recovery of the end-use market, and the recovery timescale for 2020/ 2021.
The geographical portion of the study analyzes the market based on regional and national breakdowns, providing reliable information on past and future growth as well as size estimates. For every region, the impacts and anticipated course of COVID-19 recovery are mentioned. To help readers understand current trends and aid in decision-making, the research provides an outlook on emerging market trends and the factors driving the growth of the region.
Why to Choose Our Report?
- Our expertly written study provides succinct solutions and identifies the fantastic chances for investors to make new investments.
- Additionally, it provides superior market plan trajectories and a thorough examination of the infrastructures, possibilities, and constraints that currently face the industry.
- This study offers details regarding end-consumer target groups and their prospective operating volumes, together with the potential locations and sectors to target and the advantages and constraints of participating in the market, in order to assist businesses in developing better strategies.
- Any market’s strong growth is a result of its motivating factors, obstacles, key vendors, important industry trends, etc., all of which are in-depthly discussed in our analysis.
- Additionally, it leads readers through segmentation analysis based on several factors, like product type, application, end consumers, etc. A SWOT analysis of each player is also included in the study, along with information on their product lines, production, value, capacity, etc.
- The study includes information about import and export, significant players, production, and income based on regional markets in a separate part. The research includes details on significant manufacturers, significant market segments, the range of products, years taken into account, and study objectives.
- In addition, the study’s effective SWOT analysis can be used to determine the data’s accuracy.
Request Full Report –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND349
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)