As part of the final report, an analysis will be included to examine the effects of the Russia-Ukraine War and COVID-19 on the India Retail Banking industry.
New Industry Report on India Retail Banking Market Status and Prospects [2023-2032] has been released. The report is 100 pages long and provides an overview of the business with key types and applications along with the industrial chain structure. It includes information about the global market, such as development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions, and their development status. The report also examines advanced approaches and plans, as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. It analyzes import/export utilities, market figures, cost, price, revenue, and gross productivity of the market. If you are interested in the report, Please Request Free a Sample Copy
Request to Download Free Sample Copy of ‘India Retail Banking Market’ Report @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND314
The retail banking sector, currently comprises a network of ~96,068 branches of public sector, private sector, foreign, regional, rural, and cooperative banks (urban and rural). During the
FY 2014-FY 2019 period, deposit at SCBs expanded at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~10.39% to reach INR 1,30,430.12 Bn in FY 2019 from its FY 2014 value of INR 79,556.90 Bn.
Various government initiatives like increasing the number of banks public service units in rural areas, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana program, free credit and debit cards with low transaction limits and promotion of technology-based banking systems are driving the growth of the retail banking sector of India.
Major players operating in the Indian retail banking industry include Yes Bank Limited, Axis Bank Limited, Bandhan Bank Limited, State Bank of India Limited and HDFC Bank Limited.
Market segment insights
As of FY 2018, in terms of deposit, public sector banks held the highest market share (~70.06%), followed by private sector banks. In FY 2018, SCBs opened around 1,594 new branches in tier I cities across India, which accounts for ~40.37% of the overall new branches opened during the year. During the same period, public sector banks had around 82,730 on-site ATMs and about 63,234 off-site ATMs across India. Among these, most public sector bank ATMs are in the semi-urban regions.
Key growth drivers of the market
In order to increase the penetration of services across India, SCBs have introduced facilities like opening a zero-balance savings account for the low-income population group in rural areas. Government-led, bank-based pension and insurance schemes like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Atal Pension Yojana have also propelled the growth of the retail banking industry in India.
Owing such customer-centric facilities, the penetration level of the banking sector in India had reached ~80% in FY 2018. The introduction of internet-based banking facilities has made transactions easier, thereby increasing the account-to-account transaction volume across the country.
Download Free Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND314
Key deterrents to the growth of the market
Apart from banking, the popularity of internet-based banking has made it easy for hackers to engage in fraudulent activities. Crimes related to credit card fraud, spamming, spoofing, e-money laundering, ATM fraud, phishing, identity theft and credit through unauthorized cheque increased in India in FY 2019, as compared to that of FY 2018. This, in turn, has led to customers dissatisfaction and loss of trust towards web-based banking.
Allahabad Bank Limited
Axis Bank Limited
Bandhan Bank Limited
Bank of Baroda Limited
HDFC Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Limited
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
RBL Bank Limited
State Bank of India Limited
Yes Bank Limited
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘India Retail Banking Market’ Report @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND314
On June 8th, 2022, the Bureau of Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau released a report detailing the recovery of the U.S. market and international trade. The report highlighted the significant growth in exports and imports, with exports reaching $300 billion in April 2022, an increase of $13.4 billion, and imports amounting to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. Despite the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy, the U.S. market is showing signs of recovery.
However, the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries are still feeling the effects of the pandemic, which is creating a large market for India Retail Banking. As the recovery of the U.S. market continues, there will be a direct impact on these industries, and the demand for India Retail Banking is likely to increase. The report highlights the need for businesses to stay informed about market trends and adjust their strategies accordingly to take advantage of emerging opportunities in this evolving landscape.
Intricacies of COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The pandemic of COVID-19 has also reduced the availability of and demand for non-COVID-19-related medical treatment. A wide range of treatments, including emergency care for acute diseases, routine check-ups, and recommended cancer screenings, are being postponed or avoided by patients. Undiagnosed illnesses and a failure to intervene early will have serious long-term health consequences. COVID-19 has accelerated a variety of existing and emerging healthcare trends, including changing consumer attitudes and habits, the convergence of life science and health care, rapid advances in digital health technologies, and new talent and care delivery models, to name a few.
In-depth Analysis of the Russia-Ukraine War Impact:
Global industries were impacted by the Russia-Ukraine War, which started in February 2022. There have been widespread announcements of strict travel restrictions over Ukrainian airspace. The market in 2022 has been damaged by the Russia-Ukraine War.
The conflict between Russia and Ukraine raises defense spending and fortifies NATO nations’ armed forces. Due to Russia’s invasion, the majority of European nations have raised their defense budget. Germany earmarked USD 109 billion, which is more than the whole cost of the military in 2021, increasing its defense spending above 2% of GDP.
Request Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND314
Some Questions Answered in the India Retail Banking Market Report:
- What is the projected size of the India Retail Banking market in 2030, and what growth rate is expected?
- What are the primary drivers of growth in the India Retail Banking industry?
- What are the major market trends that are affecting the expansion of the India Retail Banking market?
- What obstacles must be overcome in order to achieve sustained growth in the India Retail Banking market?
- What opportunities and threats do vendors in the India Retail Banking Market face?
- What are the raw materials and manufacturing equipment used in the production of India Retail Banking, and what is the manufacturing process?
- What are the different types and applications of India Retail Banking, and what is the market share of each type and application?
- What factors, such as trends, challenges, and risk factors, are currently shaping the growth of the India Retail Banking market?
- What factors are driving the growth of the India Retail Banking market in the top regions worldwide?
- Who are the major players in the India Retail Banking market, and what strategies are they employing to succeed?
- What industrial trends, drivers, and challenges are influencing the expansion of the India Retail Banking market?
- What are the main findings of a five forces analysis of the India Retail Banking market?
To gain a better understanding of market conditions, a Five Forces analysis is conducted, which includes an assessment of the Bargaining power of buyers, Bargaining power of suppliers, Threat of new entrants, Threat of substitutes, and Threat of rivalry.
Additionally, a PESTLE analysis is performed to evaluate the external factors that may impact the market:
- Political factors: This includes political policies and stability, as well as trade, fiscal, and taxation policies.
- Economic factors: Interest rates, employment or unemployment rates, raw material costs, and foreign exchange rates are all considered under this category.
- Social factors: Changing family demographics, education levels, cultural trends, attitude changes, and changes in lifestyles are taken into account when analyzing the social factors that may affect the market.
- Technological factors: Changes in digital or mobile technology, automation, research, and development are evaluated to determine the potential impact on the market.
- Legal factors: Employment legislation, consumer law, health and safety regulations, and international trade restrictions are among the legal factors that may affect the market.
- Environmental factors: Climate, recycling procedures, carbon footprint, waste disposal, and sustainability are all taken into consideration when assessing the potential impact of environmental factors on the market.
Our India Retail Banking Market Report is a comprehensive analysis of the market, providing valuable insights for businesses looking to invest in this industry.
Request Full Report –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND314
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)