The newest analysis of the U.S. Surgical Staplers Market Report 2023 by Report Ocean focuses on a number of market-related topics, such as its characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and national breakdowns, competitive environment, market shares, trends, and strategies. It also contains the COVID-19 Outbreak Impact and echoes of the past occurrences. According to regions and market categories, the analysis presents a list of predicted prospects, sales, and revenues. In addition, it covers additional subjects like manufacturing cost analysis, industrial chains, etc.
Key Market Features:
Significant factors including revenue, capacity, price, rate, production rate, gross production, capacity utilization, consumption, cost, CAGR, import/export, supply/demand, market share, and gross margin are all evaluated in the study. Additionally, it provides a complete analysis of the relevant market segments and sub-segments, as well as the most crucial market dynamics and their most recent changes.
The U.S. surgical staplers market is expected to grow at a high CAGR through the forecast period.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND275
Surgical stapling is a technological advancement in medical wound closure methods and is often used as an alternative to traditional methods like suturing. The use of surgical staplers not only expedites the closure procedure but also minimises post procedural complexities like bleeding, and reduces hospital stays. Surgical Stapling is widely used in the U.S. for various types of surgical procedures.
The rapid increase of a number of diseases like obesity, cardiovascular problems, and cancers in the U.S., are contributing to the rise in the number of surgeries of open as well as minimally invasive type. Ongoing research and development of new technologies and innovations in the medical devices market of the country are boosting demand for surgical staplers.
Investment in research and development of advanced surgical stapling systems are expected to boost the market. The U.S. is one of the largest patent filers for surgical staplers and its related devices, with companies like Dextera Surgical, and Ethicon continuously researching to develop superior surgical staplers.
From the demand side too, the surgical staplers market is the U.S. looks strong. United States is likely to be witnessing an increasing demand for branded, generic drugs and medical devices from 2016 onwards as the number of insured individuals continues to grow under ACA and Medicaid. Between September 2013 and February 2015, 16.9 million Americans were newly insured. Under such coverages, people are expected to opt for surgeries, which without insurances would be expensive. This is expected to raise the demand for surgical staplers in the region.
Reusable surgical staplers are gaining traction in the region because regulatory bodies like the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and others, have stringent guidelines on monitoring and regulating the amount of medical waste that is created. Reusable surgical staplers are expected to be increasingly preferred by hospitals in the region since they be categorised under green products creating less impact on the environment as compared to single-use disposable surgical stapling devices.
o The U.S. surgical staplers market is segmented by product into manual and powered surgical staplers and by type into reusable and disposable surgical staplers. Powered surgical staplers dominated the market share in 2017, and the reusable surgical staplers segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the forecast period (2018-2023).
o The U.S. surgical staplers market is further segmented based on its applications- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries. In 2017, the general surgeries segment held the biggest share of the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND275
Key growth factors:
o The percentage of the total population of the U.S. aged 65 and above will rise from 15% in 2015 to 21% by 2030. The growing population of the elderly, coupled with their specific age-related diseases, are supposed to drive the surgical staplers market.
o The United States of America was the largest medical devices market in the world, having a market share of 40% of the medical devices market globally in 2015. The country receives one of the highest foreign direct investment in the medical devices industry. The investments are expected to boost the surgical staplers market in the country.
Threats and key players:
o According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the use of surgical staplers results in 8,000 to 9,000 reported complications every year in the United States, with many resulting in injuries or death due to failure or misfire of staples, and due to staples that do not form properly. This is a major challenge for the adoption of surgical staplers in the region.
o The stringent procedure for all medical devices to be approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), to be made available in the U.S. market is a hindrance to the growth of the market. The process can take years for the companies to be a part of an FDA trial for their equipment.
o The key players in the U.S. surgical staplers market are Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Covidien (Medtronic), 3M, B.Braun, Dextera Surgical, Intuitive Surgical, etc.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND275
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.S. surgical staplers market
2. Analysis of the value chain of surgical staplers
3. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. surgical staplers market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. surgical staplers market segmentation- by product – manual and powered surgical staplers market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. surgical staplers market segmentation- by type – disposable and reusable surgical staplers market
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. surgical staplers market segmentation- by application – abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries
7. Market Trends in the U.S. surgical staplers market
8. Qualitative analysis of the key drivers and challenges affecting the U.S. surgical staplers market and its segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
9. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the U.S. surgical staplers market
2. Get an understanding of how the surgical staplers reach the end users from the manufacturers
3. Get specific drivers and challenges for surgical staplers market and its segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
4. Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND275
Our analysis distinguishes out in addition to the general estimates because it includes carefully considered factors such as the COVID-19 containment status, the recovery of the end-use market, and the recovery timescale for 2020/ 2021.
Analysis of COVID-19 Outbreak Impact Include:
The research details a number of factors that have an impact on the market in light of COVID-19. In addition, the trends are covered. The report thoroughly examines all aspects based on the upstream and downstream markets, including a supply chain analysis, consumer behavior research, demand research, etc. Our analysis also outlines the extent to which COVID-19 has impacted several nations and key regions.
The geographical portion of the study analyzes the market based on regional and national breakdowns, providing reliable information on past and future growth as well as size estimates. For every region, the impacts and anticipated course of COVID-19 recovery are mentioned. To help readers understand current trends and aid in decision-making, the research provides an outlook on emerging market trends and the factors driving the growth of the region.
Why to Choose Our Report?
- Our expertly written study provides succinct solutions and identifies the fantastic chances for investors to make new investments.
- Additionally, it provides superior market plan trajectories and a thorough examination of the infrastructures, possibilities, and constraints that currently face the industry.
- This study offers details regarding end-consumer target groups and their prospective operating volumes, together with the potential locations and sectors to target and the advantages and constraints of participating in the market, in order to assist businesses in developing better strategies.
- Any market’s strong growth is a result of its motivating factors, obstacles, key vendors, important industry trends, etc., all of which are in-depthly discussed in our analysis.
- Additionally, it leads readers through segmentation analysis based on several factors, like product type, application, end consumers, etc. A SWOT analysis of each player is also included in the study, along with information on their product lines, production, value, capacity, etc.
- The study includes information about import and export, significant players, production, and income based on regional markets in a separate part. The research includes details on significant manufacturers, significant market segments, the range of products, years taken into account, and study objectives.
- In addition, the study’s effective SWOT analysis can be used to determine the data’s accuracy.
Request Full Report –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND275
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)