The latest research report on the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) Market provides valuable insights into the market’s growth opportunities and trends until 2032. The report thoroughly analyzes the driving factors and restraints of the market, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. It offers a comprehensive overview of the market landscape, enabling businesses to make informed decisions about their growth strategies and potential areas of expansion. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the market by application and type, providing reliable information for readers and users. This report is useful for businesses of all sizes in defining their commerce strategies, presenting statistical data in a simplified manner.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND119
The global WSI market is expected to reach USD 995 Million by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 14.95% during 2018-2023.
Digital pathology continues to evolve, driven by advancements in technology, software and cloud storage solutions. Digital imaging has shifted from acquiring of static images to whole slide imaging (WSI), resulting in its increased use in pathology. WSI, which is referred to as virtual microscopy, is an emerging technology that involves the acquisition of high-resolution digital images representing entire tissue sections from glass slides on a computer monitor. WSI systems aid pathologists in primary diagnosis, consultation and remote interpretation of frozen sections.
The global WSI market is categorized based on components, applications, and end users.
Based on components, the market is segmented into hardware (slide scanners, communication devices, storage devices, and others) and software.
Based on applications, the market is fragmented into diagnostics, education, and research purposes.
Based on end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutes, and hospitals and reference laboratories.
Component segment insights:
Based on components, the hardware segment will experience a CAGR of 14% through the forecasted period of 2018-2023, and will occupy ~72% of the market by 2023. The software segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 17% through the forecasted period of 2018-2023, and account for the rest of the market by 2023. Rising demand for high-speed and high-resolution digital image in pathological laboratories, workflow efficiency, patient safety, and diagnostic accuracy, have propelled the demand for WSI systems.
Application segment insights:
The research segment held the largest market share of 73% in 2018, owing to the high demand for WSI in drug discoveries and oncology research. In 2016, around 1.7 Mn cases of cancer were diagnosed in the U.S. Thus, the need for improvement in cancer diagnosis is another important factor that is anticipated to further boost the demand for WSI systems across the globe.
End user segment insights:
Although the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest market share of nearly 68% in 2018, the hospitals and reference laboratories segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 51% throughout the forecasted period. This tremendous growth is attributed to the Food and Drug Administrations (FDA) approval for the first whole slide imaging (WSI) system (Philips IntelliSite Pathology Solution [PIPS]), which is to be marketed for primary diagnosis. This has provided an impetus to increased clinical use of whole slide imaging in the U.S.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND119
Regional segment insights:
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America has the largest market share. In 2018, the region accounted for an approximately 44% share of the global market. Approval from the FDA and continuous support from the Digital Pathology Association (DPA) to increase focus on education, best practices and awareness, have boosted the adoption of WSI for various applications in North America.
1. Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Roche)
2. Leica Biosystems
3. Philips Healthcare
4. Inspirata (GE Healthcare)
5. Olympus Corporation
6. Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
8. Huron Digital Pathology Inc
9. Omnyx LLC
10. Visiopharm A/S
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND119
A report on the “Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market” would typically encompass various aspects related to this market, providing a comprehensive analysis and insights for stakeholders. Below are some key areas that are likely to be covered in such a report:
- Introduction to the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market.
- Definition and classification of Whole Slide Imaging (WSI).
- Market size and growth potential.
- Historical and forecasted market trends.
- Segmentation by product type
- Segmentation by application
- Geographical segmentation (regional and global markets).
- Drivers and challenges affecting the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market.
- Market opportunities and growth factors.
- Regulatory and environmental factors influencing the market.
- Analysis of key market players and their market share.
- Company profiles, including product portfolios and strategies.
- SWOT analysis for major industry players.
Market Trends and Innovations:
- Emerging trends in Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) technology.
- Innovations, such as improved battery efficiency and durability.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly battery solutions.
Market Demand Analysis:
- Factors influencing consumer demand.
- Usage patterns and preferences of outdoor enthusiasts and consumers.
- Consumer demographics and target markets.
- Pricing strategies and trends in the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market.
- Price comparison among different product types and brands.
- Analysis of the distribution network and sales channels.
- Retail, e-commerce, and other distribution methods.
- Real-world examples of successful Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) applications.
- Case studies of notable projects or products.
- Short-term and long-term market projections.
- Growth prospects and potential market size.
- Strategies adopted by companies to gain a competitive edge.
- Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations in the market.
- Analysis of the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market in different regions.
- Regional market dynamics and trends.
- Potential investment opportunities in the market.
- Risks and returns associated with market investments.
- Obstacles faced by industry players.
- Technological, economic, and regulatory challenges.
- Key insights into the future of the Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) market.
- Predictions and recommendations for market participants.
Request Full Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND119
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)