The latest research report on the Licensed Sports Merchandise Market provides valuable insights into the market’s growth opportunities and trends until 2032. The report thoroughly analyzes the driving factors and restraints of the market, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. It offers a comprehensive overview of the market landscape, enabling businesses to make informed decisions about their growth strategies and potential areas of expansion. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the market by application and type, providing reliable information for readers and users. This report is useful for businesses of all sizes in defining their commerce strategies, presenting statistical data in a simplified manner.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND125
The global licensed sports merchandise market is expected to reach a revenue of USD 33.99 Billion by 2023, from USD 26.47 Billion in 2018, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1%.
Sports merchandise licensing is a method used to curb the manufacturing of counterfeit products of sports teams and sports merchandise brands. Licensing reduces infringements on the trademarks of teams and players to a great extent. As of 2018, sports goods merchandising accounts for nearly 10% of the global sports industry.
The market is classified into three segments based on products (apparel, footwear, accessories, and others), distribution channels (online distribution and offline distribution), and end users (men, women, and children).
Product segment insights:
The licensed footwear segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% through the forecasted period of 2018-2023, and will account for a market share of around 42% by 2023. The growing popularity of sports leagues is creating direct demand from fans for different types and styles of licensed footwear. To cater to this demand, manufacturers are offering innovative, high-quality, and cost-effective products. The apparel segment is close on its heels it is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.1% through the forecasted period of 2018-2023 and account for a market share of around 36% by 2023.
Distribution channel segment insights:
The offline distribution channel held the largest market share (66%) in 2018. This is because most fans prefer to be physically present while buying their favorite gear to ensure a perfect fit and to check its authenticity. However, the online distribution channel segment, with a 34% market share in 2018, is expected to witness a higher CAGR of 6.3% during the 20182023 period. Companies like Amazon are gaining popularity among consumers since retailers and manufacturing companies are using technology and social media to encourage consumers to buy merchandise online.
End user segment insights:
Although the men’s category held the largest market share (58%), the women’s segment is expected to witness a higher growth rate (5.5%) through the forecasted period. Women’s participation in sports has improved over time – the number of women playing sports regularly in England has reached an all-time high of 7.21 Million – along with an increase in the number of female sports viewers. Women account for over 40% of the National Football League fan base. As a result, major companies such as Nike and Adidas have increased their merchandise marketing efforts, even in the Middle East, which is boosting the growth of the women’s segment.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND125
Based on regions, the global licensed sports merchandise market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2018, North America accounted for an approximately 65% share of the market. The revenue from licensed sports merchandise in North America increased by 4.65% in 2017, driven majorly by an increase in TV viewership of sports leagues in the region. Latin America is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecasted period.
3. G-III Apparel Group
4. Under Armour
5. Fanatics, Inc.
6. VF Corporation
8. Li Ning Company Limited
9. DICKS Sporting Goods
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND125
A report on the “Licensed Sports Merchandise market” would typically encompass various aspects related to this market, providing a comprehensive analysis and insights for stakeholders. Below are some key areas that are likely to be covered in such a report:
- Introduction to the Licensed Sports Merchandise market.
- Definition and classification of Licensed Sports Merchandise.
- Market size and growth potential.
- Historical and forecasted market trends.
- Segmentation by product type
- Segmentation by application
- Geographical segmentation (regional and global markets).
- Drivers and challenges affecting the Licensed Sports Merchandise market.
- Market opportunities and growth factors.
- Regulatory and environmental factors influencing the market.
- Analysis of key market players and their market share.
- Company profiles, including product portfolios and strategies.
- SWOT analysis for major industry players.
Market Trends and Innovations:
- Emerging trends in Licensed Sports Merchandise technology.
- Innovations, such as improved battery efficiency and durability.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly battery solutions.
Market Demand Analysis:
- Factors influencing consumer demand.
- Usage patterns and preferences of outdoor enthusiasts and consumers.
- Consumer demographics and target markets.
- Pricing strategies and trends in the Licensed Sports Merchandise market.
- Price comparison among different product types and brands.
- Analysis of the distribution network and sales channels.
- Retail, e-commerce, and other distribution methods.
- Real-world examples of successful Licensed Sports Merchandise applications.
- Case studies of notable projects or products.
- Short-term and long-term market projections.
- Growth prospects and potential market size.
- Strategies adopted by companies to gain a competitive edge.
- Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations in the market.
- Analysis of the Licensed Sports Merchandise market in different regions.
- Regional market dynamics and trends.
- Potential investment opportunities in the market.
- Risks and returns associated with market investments.
- Obstacles faced by industry players.
- Technological, economic, and regulatory challenges.
- Key insights into the future of the Licensed Sports Merchandise market.
- Predictions and recommendations for market participants.
Request Full Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND125
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)