The latest research report on the Varicose Veins Market provides valuable insights into the market’s growth opportunities and trends until 2032. The report thoroughly analyzes the driving factors and restraints of the market, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. It offers a comprehensive overview of the market landscape, enabling businesses to make informed decisions about their growth strategies and potential areas of expansion. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the market by application and type, providing reliable information for readers and users. This report is useful for businesses of all sizes in defining their commerce strategies, presenting statistical data in a simplified manner.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND110
The global varicose vein treatment devices market is estimated to reach USD 1,388.86 Million by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4% during the 2018-2023 period.
The number of patients suffering from varicose veins is rising. However, technologically advanced treatment procedures are also emerging, which is expected to bolster the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Treatment mode segment insights:
The thermal ablation segment dominated the market, accounting for a 63.0% share of the global revenue in 2017. Rising adoption of minimally invasive procedures with reduced recovery periods is expected to fuel the demand for thermal ablation, including radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser therapy, over the next few years. Furthermore, attractive reimbursement policies and recommendations by the United States (U.S.) American Venous Forum guidelines and the U.K. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence guidelines in favour of the thermal ablation process has resulted in spurring demand.
Endovenous non-thermal ablation is expected to be the fastest growing segment, increasing exponentially from 2018 to 2023 at a CAGR of 40.3%. Reduced risk of complications is projected to fuel the acceptance of this non-tumescent process over thermal ablation and other conventional treatment processes. The market share of the stripping treatment method is expected to decline considerably, owing to post-operative complications like infections at the incision sites, heavy bleeding, blood clots, bruising or scarring, and nerve injury.
End user segment insights:
The hospital segment garnered the largest share in 2017, followed by surgical clinics and specialized clinics. The availability of experienced medical professionals, coupled with favorable medical insurance policies has driven the demand for varicose veins treatment at hospitals. This segment held a 55.8% share of the global revenue in 2017.
The specialized clinics segment, which includes dedicated clinics for varicose veins treatment, is projected to witness a robust growth of 18.0% from 2018 till 2023. Patients, especially those from developed economies, are anticipated to propel the demand for treatment at specialized clinics during the forecast period. Adequate availability of cutting-edge, minimally invasive treatment procedures is predicted to drive the growth of this segment.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND110
North America was the largest regional segment, accounting for a 45.3% share of the global revenue in 2017. A growing geriatric population, obesity, and sedentary lifestyle in countries such as the U.S. and Canada, have resulted in the increased prevalence of varicose veins. Advanced healthcare infrastructure, coupled with favorable reimbursement policies have driven demand in this region in the past couple of years.
Europe was the second-leading regional segment in 2017, followed by Asia-Pacific. The market share of the Asia-Pacific region is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 20.3% during the 2018-2023 period, owing to increased awareness among patients, along with rising healthcare expenditure. Countries like China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to experience significant growth over the next few years, owing to the prospects of the growing medical tourism industry, and a large patient pool.
1. AngioDynamics, Inc.
2. Syneron Medical Ltd.
3. Vascular Insights, LLC
4. Biolas Health, Inc.
5. Energist Ltd.
6. Medtronic plc
7. BTG plc
8. Alma Lasers, Inc.
9. Lumenis Ltd.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND110
A report on the “Varicose Veins market” would typically encompass various aspects related to this market, providing a comprehensive analysis and insights for stakeholders. Below are some key areas that are likely to be covered in such a report:
- Introduction to the Varicose Veins market.
- Definition and classification of Varicose Veins.
- Market size and growth potential.
- Historical and forecasted market trends.
- Segmentation by product type
- Segmentation by application
- Geographical segmentation (regional and global markets).
- Drivers and challenges affecting the Varicose Veins market.
- Market opportunities and growth factors.
- Regulatory and environmental factors influencing the market.
- Analysis of key market players and their market share.
- Company profiles, including product portfolios and strategies.
- SWOT analysis for major industry players.
Market Trends and Innovations:
- Emerging trends in Varicose Veins technology.
- Innovations, such as improved battery efficiency and durability.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly battery solutions.
Market Demand Analysis:
- Factors influencing consumer demand.
- Usage patterns and preferences of outdoor enthusiasts and consumers.
- Consumer demographics and target markets.
- Pricing strategies and trends in the Varicose Veins market.
- Price comparison among different product types and brands.
- Analysis of the distribution network and sales channels.
- Retail, e-commerce, and other distribution methods.
- Real-world examples of successful Varicose Veins applications.
- Case studies of notable projects or products.
- Short-term and long-term market projections.
- Growth prospects and potential market size.
- Strategies adopted by companies to gain a competitive edge.
- Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations in the market.
- Analysis of the Varicose Veins market in different regions.
- Regional market dynamics and trends.
- Potential investment opportunities in the market.
- Risks and returns associated with market investments.
- Obstacles faced by industry players.
- Technological, economic, and regulatory challenges.
- Key insights into the future of the Varicose Veins market.
- Predictions and recommendations for market participants.
Request Full Report: –https://reportocean.us/sample-request/report_id/IND110
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel:+1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)