Regardless of a company’s size or income, the most recent research report from Quadintel offers a thorough analysis of the global US Packaged Dry Beans Market for the years 2023–2030.
The global market report provides statistics and information on the evolution of the investment structure, technological advancements, industry trends and developments, market players’ capabilities, and in-depth details on the major market players. The analysis also includes a summary of the global market strategies that have been implemented in light of the industry’s present and future conditions.
An overview of the US Packaged Dry Beans Market, the current state of the industry, market trends, significant market participants, product type, application, and geography are provided at the beginning of the study. It also covers how COVID-19 has affected market participants, end-user industries, future predictions, growth potential, and worldwide market trends.
Request To Download Free Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/us-packaged-dry-beans-market-2/QI042
The US packaged dry beans market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% during the 2019-2024 period, and will reach a value of USD 939.2 Mn by 2024, from USD 616.0 Mn in 2019.
Segmentation based on product type
Based on product type, the pinto beans segment held a market share of more than half in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.6% during the 2019-2024 period. A growing Hispanic population, which consumes more than half of the total pinto beans in the market, makes up for a significant portion of the demand for this segment. It was followed by the black beans segment, with a market share of around 24% in 2018, owing to its increasing popularity among Mexican food consumers in the US. During the 2019-2024 period, the navy beans segment is expected to have the highest CAGR (~19%), owing to its popularity among the White population.
Segmentation based on distribution channel
Based on the distribution channel, the supermarkets segment accounted for the highest market share (~69%) in 2018. Supermarkets house several brands and different types of packaged dry beans for consumers to choose from. The convenience stores segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of more than 10%. These type of stores are in the vicinity of residential areas and are open for a greater part of the day. This gives consumers the flexibility to buy packaged dry beans from their nearby stores, whenever they are free to do so. It is anticipated that the department stores segment will experience a moderate growth rate of over 6% during the 2019-2024 period, and will reach a value of USD 186.18 Mn by 2024. The consolidation of department stores, growing online and e-commerce channels, and the introduction of small shops in the U.S. are expected to contribute to this modest growth rate.
- Eden Foods
- Chippewa Valley Beans
- 21st Century Bean
- Goya Foods
- LH Hayward
- N.K. Hurst Co.
- Kelly Bean Co.
- Hayes Food Products
- Russel E. Womack, Inc.
- Bobs Red Mill Natural Foods
Download Free Sample of This Strategic Report:–https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/us-packaged-dry-beans-market-2/QI042
- Market Behavior/ Level of Risk and Opportunity
- End Industry Behavior/ Opportunity Assessment
- Expected Industry Recovery Timeline
Key Market Features in Global Market: The report assessed key market features, including revenue, capacity, price, capacity utilization rate, production rate, gross, production, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. The study also offers a thorough analysis of the most important market factors and their most recent developments, as well as pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
In this report, the following important queries are addressed:
- What is the Global market’s sales value, production value, consumption value, import, and export (including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa)?
- Who are the major manufacturers in this sector on a global scale? How are their capacity, production, sales, pricing, cost, gross, and revenue operating?
- What are the vendors’ market prospects and risks in the international industry?
- Which product types, end users, or applications might be looking for additional growth prospects? What is each type’s and application’s market share?
- What specific strategies and limitations are keeping the market in check?
- What is the various marketing, sales, and distribution channels in the international market?
- What are the upstream raw materials, as well as the manufacturing machinery?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk, and market overview of this industry?
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Quadintel believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Quadintel is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us: