Key Companies Covered in the North America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market Research are Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems, Organovo, Renishaw and Formlabs and other key market players.
The value of the 3D printing in healthcare market in North America is expected to reach USD 0.76 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.8% during 2018-2023.
3D printing can be defined as the process of building three-dimensional solid objects from digital designs. The creation of 3D printed objects is done using various additive processes. The additive processes involves laying down successive layers of a material until the desired object is created. Each of these layers can be visualized as a thinly-sliced horizontal cross-section of the final object. 3D printing is the exact opposite of subtractive manufacturing, which involves hollowing out/carving out pieces of metal or plastic from a mass. This process opens up opportunities for the production of complex shapes using less material in comparison to traditional manufacturing methods. In the field of medicine, this procedure is used to make several objects like prosthetics and implants, using several materials like metal, plastic, etc.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/north-america-3d-printing-in-healthcare-market/QI042
North America has the most significant share of the 3D printing in healthcare market.
The market can be classified into three primary segments based on technology, material, and type.
Based on region, the market is segmented into the U.S. and Canada.
Based on technology, the market can be segmented into laser beam melting (LBM), electron beam melting (LBM), photopolymerization, droplet deposition, laminated object manufacturing and others.
Based on material, the sub-segments are plastic, metal, ceramic and others.
Based on type, the sub-segments include prosthetics, implants, surgical guides, hearing aid and others.
Key growth factors
The key growth factors that are driving the growth of the 3D printing in healthcare market are rising government investments on research and development, increasing collaborations between academic institutions and companies to accelerate product development processes, along with an extensive industrial base.
The huge unmet demand for hearing aid and dental implants in the North American region is driving the 3D printing in healthcare market in the region.
Threats and key players
Even after having immense potential for improving health care services, many companies refrain from trading in this market due to stringent Food and Drug Association(FDA) regulations for customized implants.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/north-america-3d-printing-in-healthcare-market/QI042
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the 3D printing in healthcare market in North America.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the 3D printing in healthcare in North America.
3. Market trends in the 3D printing in healthcare in North America.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the 3D printing in healthcare in North America.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the technology segment [laser beam melting (LBM), electron beam melting (EBM), photopolymerization, droplet deposition, laminated object manufacturing and others].
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the material segment (plastic, metal, ceramic and others).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the type segment (prosthetics, implants, surgical guides, hearing aid and others).
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (US, Canada) market size data for the 3D printing in healthcare market.
9. Analysis of North America 3D printing in healthcare market by value chain.
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for 3D printing in healthcare to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the developed and emerging markets for 3D printing in healthcare.
3. Identify the challenges and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Request full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/north-america-3d-printing-in-healthcare-market/QI042
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market Definition and Scope
- Market Dynamics
- Market Industry Analysis
- Market, Regional Analysis
- Analysis of Leading Companies
- Competitive Intelligence
- Research Process
- Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product Types
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Quadintel believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Quadintel is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us: