Asia Pacific mHealth market projects a remarkable growth rate, supplemented with the growing awareness of mHealth devices and services that aid in improve the quality of life for patients stricken with lifestyle diseases. The growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, obesity, hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), in Asia Pacific region, creates an impending need of technologically advanced platforms for the prevention and treatment of these diseases. According to the National Institute of Health, China and India are the two highest populated nations, with an approximate diabetes count of 150 million patients. Thus, the need for regular health monitoring and treatment would be addressed by launch of smartphone-based medical devices.
The Asia Pacific mHealth market was evaluated at $2.3 billion in 2014, and is expected to register a CAGR of 35.8% during the forecast period (2015 to 2020). This growth is primarily driven by active government initiatives and the rising adoption of smartphones in Asia-pacific region.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services report that US healthcare expenditures grew by 4.6% to US$ 3.8 trillion in 2019, or US$ 11,582 per person, and accounted for 17.7% of GDP. Also, the federal government accounted for 29.0% of the total health expenditures, followed by households (28.4%). State and local governments accounted for 16.1% of total health care expenditures, while other private revenues accounted for 7.5%.
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Presently, the market is witnessing a resurgence due to the increasing disposable incomes and the growing adoption of mobile phones. Moreover, a similar trend is observed in developing countries like India and Indonesia. However, factors such as consumers affordability, access to healthcare services and inaccuracy in results arising from discrepancies in devices would limit the growth of the market.
Themarket is segmented into devices, services, application, stakeholders and geography. Based on device type, the market is segmented into blood glucose meters, BP monitors, pulse oximetry, neurological monitoring devices, apnea and sleep monitors, wearable fitness sensor device & heart rate meters and others. The BP monitors segment holds a dominant share; however, the blood glucose meters segment is estimated to register the fastest growth in the Asia Pacific mHealth devices market. Factors such as incidences of hypertension, sedentary lifestyles, the increasing count of diabetics, supplement the adoption of mHealth devices.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
Based on services, the market is segmented into diagnosis services, monitoring services, prevention, treatment and wellness & healthcare system strengthening solutions. The monitoring services segment holds a dominant share in the Asia Pacific mHealth services market and would register the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period (2015-2020). Based on stake holders, the market is segmented into mobile operators, device vendors, healthcare providers and application players.
Within the segment of stakeholders, mobile operators occupy a dominant share in themarket. The segment of mobile application developers would register the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2020). Based on applications, the industry is segmented into cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, respiratory diseases, neurological diseases and others. The cardiovascular diseases segment holds a dominant share in the Asia Pacific mHealth applications market; however, the diabetes application segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2020). Based on country, the market is segmented across Australia, China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific. China accounts for the largest market share, whilst India is the fastest growing region in thismarket.
The key players profiled in this report include – Philips Healthcare, Omron HealthCare, Inc., Bayer Healthcare, LifeWatch AG, Masimo Corporation, Sanofi S.A., Boston Scientific Corporation, AT&T Inc. and Johnson & Johnson.
Get a Request Sample Report:
The report covers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
Themarket scenario is comprehensively analyzed based on key countries
Key market players are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the market
Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of themarket, is provided in the report
Exhaustive analysis of themarket, by device type, helps in understanding the types of devices that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
ASIA PACIFIC mHEALTH MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Blood glucose meters
Neurological monitoring devices
Apnea and sleep monitors
Wearable fitness sensor device & heart rate meters
Wellness and healthcare system strengthening solutions
Request full Report-
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report –https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=26899
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)