Fitness equipment comprise machines and monitoring devices, which are required for performing physical exercises. Fitness exercises facilitate weight management, develop physical stamina, and improve muscular strength. Moreover, physical exercises are advised for certain medical treatments. The demand for fitness equipment has increased in the European countries, such as the U.K., Germany, and France, owing to the increase in health awareness among the obese population. The commonly observed commercial fitness equipment include treadmills, stair climbers, weightlifting machines, and stationary bicycles.
Increasing adoption of fitness exercises significantly contributes to the growth of the fitness equipment industry across the European region. The obese population are the major users of cardiovascular equipment for weight management. In addition, increased awareness about fitness and its related health benefits drives the adoption of fitness equipment, especially through gym memberships and in-home equipment sales. Initiatives, such as corporate wellness programs, contribute to the growth of the fitness equipment market.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services report that US healthcare expenditures grew by 4.6% to US$ 3.8 trillion in 2019, or US$ 11,582 per person, and accounted for 17.7% of GDP. Also, the federal government accounted for 29.0% of the total health expenditures, followed by households (28.4%). State and local governments accounted for 16.1% of total health care expenditures, while other private revenues accounted for 7.5%.
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Further, the number of fitness centers at super specialty hospitals have increased due to the supportive government measures to promote health awareness, thereby further supplementing the demand of fitness equipment. The trend of fitness equipment resales is quite evident, which is a major factor restricting the growth of the fitness equipment market. However, increasing demand from health clubs would ensure the overall growth of the market.
Europe fitness equipment market is segmented on the basis of type, user, and country. Based on type of fitness equipment, the market is segmented into machines for cardiovascular training, strength training, and other instruments for monitoring and tracking. The end user segment for the fitness equipment market comprise home/individuals, health clubs, and commercial organizations. The major commercial segment for this market includes equipment procured by hotels, corporate wellness centers at enterprises, and hospitals. The market is analyzed on the basis of regions, which include the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. The U.K. would dominate the European market throughout 2015 – 2022.
Get a Request Sample Report:
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the leading players including competitive insight of the market and to understand their key growth strategies. The prominent players analyzed in this report include Amer Sports Corporation, Nautilus, Inc., Brunswick Corp., Johnson Health Tech Ltd., Cybex International, Inc., ICON Health & Fitness, Inc., Technogym SpA, Tuntari New Fitness B.V., Exigo, Kettler (GB) Limited, and Torque Fitness LLC.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the European fitness equipment market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
The current trends and future scenarios are outlined to determine the overall market potential and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
This report provides information regarding the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with their detailed impact analysis.
Quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations for 2015 -2022 is provided to indicate the financial competency.
Porters Five Forces model and a SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders.
EUROPE FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Cardiovascular Training Equipment
Strength Training Equipment
Other Commercial Users
Request full Report-
Rest of Europe
Amer Sports Corporation
Johnson Health Tech Ltd.
Cybex International, Inc.
ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
Tuntari New Fitness B.V.
Kettler (GB) Limited
Torque Fitness LLC
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report –https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=26902
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)