Mechanical ventilation is a lifesaving intervention for patients with respiratory disorders or even respiratory failure. It is a form of breathing assistance in which a patient is connected to a ventilator through an endotracheal tube directly applied to the airway. It is also employed as a diagnostic tool to measure the static compliance of airway resistance and irregular functioning respiratory system. Currently, intensive-care and portable mechanical ventilators are the two most widely used ventilators available in the market.
The world mechanical ventilators market is estimated to garner $3.9 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2022. The increasing incidence of chronic diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, and other lunch disorders, and increasing number of accidental emergencies lead to the substantial requirement of mechanical ventilators.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services report that US healthcare expenditures grew by 4.6% to US$ 3.8 trillion in 2019, or US$ 11,582 per person, and accounted for 17.7% of GDP. Also, the federal government accounted for 29.0% of the total health expenditures, followed by households (28.4%). State and local governments accounted for 16.1% of total health care expenditures, while other private revenues accounted for 7.5%.
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
In addition, growing geriatric population prone to respiratory emergencies is one of the key drivers of the market. In the U.S., the critically ill geriatric population accounted for around 52% of all the intensive care unit (ICU) admissions in 2015, among which, around 80% admissions were kept on ventilation. Moreover, technological innovation in respiratory care devices, namely, non-invasive ventilation technology and portable mechanical ventilators, further supplement the market growth. The increase in preference of portable and home care ventilations for long-term ventilated patients is expected to be another major factor influencing the market growth. On the contrary, the injuries associated with invasive mechanical ventilation such as pneumonia, lung injury and barotrauma, and high cost of mechanical ventilators are the prime factors restricting the market growth.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The mechanical ventilators market is segmented based on components, type, mode of ventilation, and age group. Based on components the market is further segmented into devices and services. Based on type, the market is further segmented into intensive care ventilator and portable/transport ventilator. Intensive care mechanical ventilators are the most widely used type of ventilators and hold the dominant share in the mechanical ventilator market. However, portable/transport mechanical ventilators segment was reported to be the fastest growing segment owing to technological innovation and shifting trends to home care ventilation.
Based on the mode of ventilation, the market is segmented into non-invasive and invasive ventilators. Non-invasive ventilators are specifically designed for critically ill patients suffering from respiratory failure, congestive cardiac failure, and newborn infants. The non-invasive ventilators market is expected to grow at a rapid pace because of patients’ convenience, less side effects along with faster recovery provided by these ventilators. Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Companies are adopting product launch and expansion as their key development strategies in this market. For instance, Maquet Medical Systems USA have launched two new intensive care ventilators, namely, SERVO-U and SERVO-n in 2016. Mindray Medical International Limited, Becton Dickinson and Company (CareFusion), Philips Healthcare, Carl Reiner Gmbh, Getinge Group (Maquet), Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Drager), General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), Hamilton Medical AG, Covidien (Medtronic, Inc.), and Smiths Group Plc (Smiths-Medical) are few of the dominant players in the mechanical ventilators market.
Get a Request Sample Report:
This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations from 2015 to 2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
An in-depth analysis of various regions is likely to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to the stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the mechanical ventilators market are provided.
Key regulatory guidelines for the mechanical ventilators market are critically dealt with according to geography.
A deep dive analysis of various regions provides insights that would allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
MECHINICAL VENTILATOR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
By product type:
By mode of ventilation
By age group
Pediatric and neonates
Request full Report-
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report –
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)