United State- Architectural coatings are coatings that are applied on buildings and homes. Architectural coatings include a wide range of paints & coatings such as varnishes, lacquers, power coatings, primers, inks, and several others. They are applied to protect the surfaces from abrasion, moisture, and other harmful substances that can cause damage, fading of the surface.
The global architectural coatings market is expected to reach $57,270 million by 2022 from $81,861 million in 2015 with a CAGR of 5.6% from 2016 to 2022.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31494
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2021 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The architectural coatings market is primarily driven by the growing demand from Asia-Pacific and LAMEA region. The market will also benefit by the rising demand of architectural coatings from residential sector due to rising disposable income of the middle class.
The major restraint hindering the growth of agricultural coatings market is the stringent government regulations against the use of toxic chemicals. However, the impact of this restraint is likely to reduce in the future with the introduction of green coatings. The development of green coatings and increasing use of nanocoating is expected to create numerous growth opportunities in the market.
On the basis of resin type, the architectural coatings market is segmented into acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, urethane, and others including PTFE and PVDF. Based on technology, it is bifurcated into solvent borne and water borne. According to the end-use industry, the market segmentation includes residential and non-residential. Based on function, the market is segmented into ceramics, inks, lacquers, paints, powder coatings, primers, sealers, stains, and varnishes. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
The North American architectural coatings market has witnessed several acquisitions and agreements. The market is consolidated with maximum of the share occupied by four major market players, The Sherwin- Williams Company, PPG Industries, The Valspar Corporation, and Masco.
Top players in architectural coatings market include:
The Sherwin-Williams Company
RPM International Inc.
The Valspar Corporation
Midwest Industrial Coatings Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 that assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on the global architectural coatings market.
In-depth coverage of the market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities helps professionals to better understand the market behavior.
Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
Pinpoint analysis of geographical segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the market.
Get a Request Sample Report: https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31494
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2019 engulfed the world. It caused a worldwide halt. The entire global economy was affected. In addition, many people have also lost their lives. Around 252,297,094 cases and 5,091,465 deaths have been reported worldwide so far for COVID-19. The pandemic spread to almost every country in the world. In most industries, the pandemic resulted in some form of loss. As a result of the pandemic, the global Architectural Coatings Market also experienced a slowdown. Statista estimates that the chemical industry’s total worldwide revenue stood at approximately US$ 3.94 trillion in 2019. In 2014, the chemical industry generated revenues of US$ 5.4 trillion at a record high.
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been developed by analyzing several leading Architectural Coatings Market, including market competition, market share, the most recent advancements in the industry, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions by leading companies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
By Resin Type
Others (PTFE & PVDF)
By End-Use Industry
Request full Report- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31494
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA
Other prominent market players are
Prisum Coatings Canada Inc.
Kansai Paint Co.
Single Source, Inc.
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31494
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)