United State-The inks used in digital printing are formulated according to type of fiber (cotton, silk, polyester, and nylon). During the printing process, the fabric is fed into the printer using rollers. Ink is then applied to the surface in the form of tiny droplets. The fabric is then finished by using heat and/or steam to increase the efficiency (some inks also require washing and drying). Digital textile printing helps in embellishing and contributing to the style of the garment. In synchronization with the rapid technological changes, the textile industry is in turn making a rapid shift toward digital prints rather than dyed fabrics.
The global digital textile printing market was valued at $1,245 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $3,943 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2016 to 2022.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-: https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31500
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2021 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The market has witnessed significant growth opportunities globally, owing to increase in demand for printed textiles, growth in demand for advanced technologies and better quality products. Furthermore, rise in per capita disposable income, overall economic growth, increase in population, rapid change in fashion trends, rise in purchasing capability, and upsurge in the concept of advertising through printed garments are further anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, rise in demand for apparel, clothing, home furnishings, and automotive decor is further expected to boost the market growth. However, volatile prices of raw materials and hazardous effects of digital printing inks are expected to hamper this growth.
The global digital textile printing market is segmented based on ink type, substrate, application, and geography. Based on ink type segment, it is categorized into reactive, acid, direct disperse, sublimation, pigment and others. On the basis of substrate, it is classified into cotton, silk, polyester, and others. By application, it is divided into clothing/garments, households, technical textiles, display, and others. The silk substrate segment is anticipated to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global digital textile printing market have adopted various market penetration and growth strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, with the local and established players.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The key players profiled in the report include:
JV Digital Printing
AGS Transact Technologies
Digitex India Inc.
Fisher Textiles, Inc.
Glen Raven, Inc.
China Dyeing Holdings, Ltd.
The report provides extensive qualitative & quantitative analyses of the current trends and future estimations of the global digital textile printing market from 2014 to 2022 to determine the prevailing.
Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Market estimations and forecast of the industry are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of value and volume.
Competitive intelligence of leading producers & suppliers of digital textile printing assists to understand the competitive scenario globally.
The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2019 engulfed the world. It caused a worldwide halt. The entire global economy was affected. In addition, many people have also lost their lives. Around 252,297,094 cases and 5,091,465 deaths have been reported worldwide so far for COVID-19. The pandemic spread to almost every country in the world. In most industries, the pandemic resulted in some form of loss. As a result of the pandemic, the Digital Textile Printing Market also experienced a slowdown. Statista estimates that the chemical industry’s total worldwide revenue stood at approximately US$ 3.94 trillion in 2019. In 2014, the chemical industry generated revenues of US$ 5.4 trillion at a record high.
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been developed by analyzing several leading Digital Textile Printing Market including market competition, market share, the most recent advancements in the industry, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions by leading companies.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
Request full Report- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31500
Digital Textile Printing Market Key Segments
By Ink Type
Display and Others
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA
Other players in the value chain (profiles not included in the report) include:
Brother Industries Ltd.
Hollanders Printing Systems
Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd.
Reggiani Macchine SPA
Mutoh Industries Ltd.
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31500
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)