Report Ocean publicizes a new report on the global Graphite Market report contains numerous information about factors, such as market restraints, drivers, and opportunities. In addition, the report provides an in-depth review of industry developments and trends in the market that are influencing the global Graphite Market growth.
Global Graphite Market size was valued at $13,004 million in 2021, and is expected to reach $18,769 million by 2027, supported by a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2021 to 2027.
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2021 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
Graphite is flexible in nature and has both metallic and non-metallic properties, which makes it appropriate for a diverse range of industrial applications. The non-metallic properties of graphite include high thermal resistance, chemical inertness, and lubricity, while the metallic properties include electrical and thermal conductivity.
Graphite is manufactured synthetically using carbon containing raw materials such as tar pitch and petroleum coke. The demand for natural graphite is directly proportional to the growth of the industrial applications including lubrication, refractories, battery production, and foundry. Refractories account for the highest share of around 42% in the global graphite market and is expected to remain a dominant application for consumption of natural graphite throughout the forecast period.
The global graphite market is expected to witness various growth opportunities, owing to rise in the demand for lightweight materials in aircraft components such as carbon fiber-reinforced polymers. The battery production application possesses maximum market potential in the market, owing to rapid developments and advancements in the technologies adopted in the production of lithium-ion batteries.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31504
Moreover, rise in the demand for graphite, specifically in steel industry as a liner for crucibles & ladles, are another major factor driving the overall demand for graphite globally. The battery production segment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
The global graphite market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, itis divided into natural graphite and synthetic graphite. The natural graphite segment is further sub-categorized into flake graphite, amorphous graphite, and vein graphite. The synthetic graphite segment is further classified into graphite electrode, graphite block, carbon fiber, graphite powder, and others.
On the basis of application, the market is classified into lubrication, refractories, foundry, battery production, and others. The battery production segment is anticipated to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Geographically, the global graphite market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players have invested significantly on R&D activities to develop advanced products to cater to the demand of end users. The major players in the graphite market are:
Northern Graphite Corporation
Asbury Graphite Mills, Inc.
Energizer Resources Inc.
Flinders Resources Ltd.
Focus Graphite Inc.
Showa Denko K.K.
SGL Carbon SE
SEC Carbon Limited
Graphite India Limited
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Benefits Of Graphite Market
Detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current market estimations and trends during the forecast period to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Detailed regional analysis based on primary and secondary sources is provided.
Extensive analysis is conducted by following product benchmarking and positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the global market.
The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments or regions.
It offers key insights on strategic analysis of various companies and value chain analysis of the graphite market.
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2019 engulfed the world. It caused a worldwide halt. The entire global economy was affected. In addition, many people have also lost their lives. Around 252,297,094 cases and 5,091,465 deaths have been reported worldwide so far for COVID-19. The pandemic spread to almost every country in the world. In most industries, the pandemic resulted in some form of loss. As a result of the pandemic, the global Graphite Market also experienced a slowdown. Statista estimates that the chemical industry’s total worldwide revenue stood at approximately US$ 3.94 trillion in 2019. In 2014, the chemical industry generated revenues of US$ 5.4 trillion at a record high.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been developed by analyzing several leading Graphite market, including market competition, market share, the most recent advancements in the industry, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions by leading companies.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
GRAPHITE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Request full Report- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31504
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31504
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)