Glufosinate is a naturally occurring herbicide isolated from two species of Streptomyces fungi. It is widely used as a substitute of glyphosate & paraquat, and is used to control a wide range of weeds such as morning glories, hemp sesbania (Sesbania bispinosa), Pennsylvania smartweed (Polygonum Pensylvanicum), and others. Growing concern toward augmented usage of agrochemicals has led to a shift toward bio-based solutions, which is likely to boost growth of the Glufosinate market.
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
Major factors that are expected to drive the demand for glufosinate in the future are its broad weed spectrum and high efficacy properties. Use of glufosinate is considerably safe on crop plants when compared to other herbicides, and it can be used in combination with other herbicides, which makes it a lucrative option for both manufacturers and farmers. Glufosinate herbicides cause toxicity in animals and flora & fauna, which may hamper the growth of the market.
The glufosinate market is segmented on the basis of crop type, which includes cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, and others. Among all the crop types cereals & grains segment is expected to witness highest CAGR of 19.4% during the forecast period. The market is also segmented on the basis of formulation type such as aqueous suspension, liquid, suspension concentrate, soluble liquid concentrate, and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Presently, North America occupies a major share of the market, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR of 20.6% during the forecast period.
Top three strategies adopted by major market players of this market include capacity expansion, product launches, and collaborations over last three years. Recently, Bayer CropScience has invested around $500 million in the U.S. to double the production capacity of glufosinate herbicides (Liberty). Companies profiled in this report include Bayer CropScience, Lier Chemical Company Ltd., Zhejiang Yongnong Chem. Ind. Co., Ltd., UPL Ltd., and Hebei Veyong Bio-chemical Co., Ltd.
Get a Request Sample Report:
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global glufosinate market is provided.
The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the 2014-2022 period in terms of value and volume.
Region-wise and country-wise, the glufosinate market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
Exhaustive analysis of the market by application helps in understanding the penetration level of glufosinate in various crops in different regions and countries.
Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors) facilitates in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the glufosinate market is provided with key market dynamic factors, which helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
Extensive analysis is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Key market players are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provides a competitive outlook of the global glufosinate market.
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2019 engulfed the world. It caused a worldwide halt. The entire global economy was affected. In addition, many people have also lost their lives. Around 252,297,094 cases and 5,091,465 deaths have been reported worldwide so far for COVID-19. The pandemic spread to almost every country in the world. In most industries, the pandemic resulted in some form of loss. As a result of the pandemic, the Glufosinate Market also experienced a slowdown. Statista estimates that the industry’s total worldwide revenue stood at approximately US$ 3.94 trillion in 2019. In 2014, the chemical industry generated revenues of US$ 5.4 trillion at a record high.
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been developed by analyzing several leading Glufosinate Market including market competition, market share, the most recent advancements in the industry, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions by leading companies.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
GLUFOSINATE MARKET SEGMENT:
The world glufosinate market is segmented as follows:
By Crop Type
Cereals & Grains
Oilseeds & Pulses
Fruits & Vegetables
By Formulation Type
Soluble (Liquid) Concentrate
Request full Report-
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31417
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)