Construction chemicals are specialty products that are used in buildings to increase their durability, and to provide added fortification from environmental hazards. Chemical products such as concrete admixtures similarly help in minimizing the quantities of cement and water generally required during the construction. Utilization of construction chemicals is higher in residential and infrastructure segment, in comparison with industrial and repair.
Rising global construction industry, increasing urbanization, and growing conformity with latest manufacturing standards are driving the construction chemicals market growth. However, the changing regulatory environment and low consumer awareness inhibit the market growth owing to the price sensitive nature of this market. Moreover, the emerging economies are expected to lead the construction chemical market during 2016-2022. In addition, growing awareness regarding energy conservation and sustainability is expected to benefit the construction chemical industry.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The world construction chemical market, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period to reach $40,154 million by 2022 from 2015 value of $27,162 million. The world construction chemical market is segmented based on type, end-use and geography. Based on type, market is segment into concrete admixtures, water proofing & roofing, repair, flooring, sealants & adhesives, and other chemicals. In 2015, concrete admixtures segment occupied highest share of 38.0% in the world construction chemicals market.
Concrete admixtures segment is expected to grow with high CAGR of 9.9%, in volume terms, owing to the increased compressive strength and enhanced workability, providing higher moving and positioning time. By end-use, the market is divided into residential, industrial/commercial, infrastructure, and repair structures. Residential and infrastructure end-use segments collectively accounted for nearly 60% of the market share, in volume, for the year 2015.
Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA have tremendous potential for construction chemicals, as the fast growing urbanization is necessitating the growth of construction industry and driving the use of specialty construction chemical products to address energy conservation and sustainability.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
Get a Request Sample Report:
Companies included in this report are:
Fosroc International Limited
The Dow Chemical Company and
RPM International Inc.
W.R. Grace & Company.
The report provides quantitative analysis of current market and estimations through 2014-2022 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
The projections in the report are based on the current market trends and future market potential.
Comprehensive analysis of geographic regions helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these regions.
Exhaustive analysis of the world construction chemicals market by type helps in understanding the varieties of chemicals that are currently being used and that would gain prominence in the future.
Key market players within the construction chemicals market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help in understanding the competitive outlook of the world construction chemicals market.
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2019 engulfed the world. It caused a worldwide halt. The entire global economy was affected. In addition, many people have also lost their lives. Around 252,297,094 cases and 5,091,465 deaths have been reported worldwide so far for COVID-19. The pandemic spread to almost every country in the world. In most industries, the pandemic resulted in some form of loss. As a result of the pandemic, the Construction Chemicals Market also experienced a slowdown. Statista estimates that the industry’s total worldwide revenue stood at approximately US$ 3.94 trillion in 2019. In 2014, the chemical industry generated revenues of US$ 5.4 trillion at a record high.
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been developed by analyzing several leading Construction Chemicals Market, including market competition, market share, the most recent advancements in the industry, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions by leading companies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
World Construction Chemicals Market – By Type
Water Proofing & Roofing
Sealants & Adhesives
World Construction Chemicals Market – By End-Use
Request full Report-
World Construction Chemicals Market – By Geography
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=31420
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)