Quadintel published the latest research report on the OTT market. In order to comprehend a market holistically, a variety of factors must be evaluated, including demographics, business cycles, and microeconomic requirements that pertain precisely to the market under study. In addition, the OTT market study demonstrates a detailed examination of the business state, which represents creative ways for company growth, financial factors such as production value, key regions, and growth rate.
Despite disruptions caused by the pandemic, the entertainment and media industry in India is expected to grow, aided by segments such as OTT, internet advertising, videogames, e-sports, and music and podcasts. Indias OTT market continues to be one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. The closure of cinemas and theatre halls for over a year because of the pandemic, has further propelled the adoption of video OTT platforms in India. Some of the key players that operate in the market in India are Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Netflix India, ALTBalaji, and Gaana.com.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/india-ott-market/QI042
The OTT market can be segmented into video and audio OTT. The video OTT market in India was valued at INR 86.98 Bn in FY 2020. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~30.73% during the FY 2022 FY 2026 period. Original premium content, especially in regional language, is one of the biggest growth drivers and differentiators, because several OTT platforms are vying for consumers attention. The audio OTT market was valued at INR 44.21 Bn in FY 2021 and is expected to reach INR 99.98 Bn by FY 2026, expanding at a CAGR of ~19.14% during the FY 2022 FY 2026 period. An increased focus on launching original music is expected to help these platforms acquire new users, which will ultimately result in the expansion of the overall user base.
The video OTT Market can be segmented on the basis of revenue models. The major revenue models of video OTT are advertising video on demand (AVOD) and subscription video on demand (SVOD). The AVOD model accounted for the major chunk of the total market revenue (~62.67%) for video OTT players in FY 2021, which is expected to continue as the leading segment till FY 2026. The SVOD model is growing faster and will contribute more to the total video OTT revenue. The OTT platforms can also be segmented on the basis of the market share of the major players. Hotstar has the maximum share in the video OTT market and Gaana leads in the audio OTT market.
COVID-19 impact analysis:
Amid the nationwide lockdown because of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, content consumption and subscriber count on OTT platforms surged. With an increase in viewers appetite for new content, OTTs are having to step up their efforts and deliver quality entertainment.
In 2020, the total domestic OTT consumption increased from 181 billion minutes to 204 billion minutes. With an increase in customer acquisition during the pandemic, OTT players are compelled to innovate and offer seamless experience in order to cater to the need for content. Some of the key strategies are collaborations with telecoms and the growth of the device ecosystem.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/india-ott-market/QI042
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market Definition and Scope
- Market Dynamics
- Market Industry Analysis
- Market, Regional Analysis
- Analysis of Leading Companies
- Competitive Intelligence
- Research Process
- Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product Types
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
- Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and
- the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Request full report – https://www.quadintel.com/request-sample/india-ott-market/QI042
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Quadintel believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Quadintel is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us: