Electrosurgery refers to the use of high-frequency electric current during surgical procedures for the purpose of coagulation, cutting, and fulguration of tissues. Electrosurgery devices enable the surgeons to make precise cuts with controlled blood loss. The global electrosurgical devices market accounted for $2,214 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $3,894 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2017 to 2022.
The growth of the electrosurgical devices market is driven by rise in number of surgical procedures globally, large pool of geriatric population, increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements. However, stringent government regulations for product approval is expected to hamper the market growth.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services report that US healthcare expenditures grew by 4.6% to US$ 3.8 trillion in 2019, or US$ 11,582 per person, and accounted for 17.7% of GDP. Also, the federal government accounted for 29.0% of the total health expenditures, followed by households (28.4%). State and local governments accounted for 16.1% of total health care expenditures, while other private revenues accounted for 7.5%.
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
The electrosurgical devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into electrosurgery generators, electrosurgery instruments & accessories, and argon & smoke management systems. The electrosurgery instruments & accessories segment is further bifurcated into electrosurgery equipment (bipolar electrosurgery instruments and monopolar electrosurgery instruments) and electrosurgery accessories (patient return electrodes, cords, cables, and adapters, and others).
Get a Request Sample Report:
Applications covered in the study include general surgery, gynecology surgery, urologic surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular surgery, cosmetic surgery, neurosurgery, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America dominated the global market in 2015. Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to emerge as the regions with maximum growth potential.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global electrosurgical devices market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 that enables the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
Extensive analysis of the global electrosurgical devices market, by product and application, helps to understand the various types of product used for different applications.
Key market players within the global electrosurgical devices market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENT
By Product Type
Electrosurgical Instruments & Accessories
Advanced Vessel Sealing Instruments
Patient Return Electrodes or Dispersive Electrodes
Cords, Cables, and Adapters
Others (Foot Switches, Carts, and Tip Cleaners)
Argon & Smoke Management Systems
Request full Report-
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Bovie Medical Corporation
Megadyne Medical Products Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
KLS Martin Group
Utah Medical Products, Inc.
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=26976
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)