The global N95 mask market size was US$ 831.0 million in 2020. The global N95 mask market is forecast to reach US$ 2357 million by 2030 by registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% during the forecast period from 2021-2030.
Request for A Sample Report: https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol46
The N95 mask is an effective mask that saves people from infections and airborne diseases. The mask covers the nose and the mouth to prevent virus or disease transmission.
- Growing government regulations mandating the use of masks at public places are forecast to fuel the market growth.
- Increasing awareness regarding self-protection from respiratory infections and air-borne diseases is the major driver fueling the market growth.
- The growing prevalence of infections and viral diseases would accelerate the growth of the global N95 mask market during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing cases of respiratory diseases because of pollution may lead to the growth of the global N95 mask industry.
- The spread of COVID-19 infection has created various opportunities for the market players. It is further forecast to increase during the analysis period.
- The growing population, especially the geriatric population, would propel the growth of the global N95 mask market.
- The time taking manufacturing process of the N95 mask may slow down the market growth in the future.
North America leads with the maximum share in the global N95 mask market. The market is forecast to further increase in the coming years by the U.S. being the second-highest contributor to the market growth. It is due to the presence of various prominent players that would contribute to the revenue growth of the regional N95 mask market. The global N95 mask market would grow considerably in the Asia Pacific region. China is witnessed as the largest producer of the N95 masks. Moreover, as the governments have mandated the use of masks in economies like China and India, the demand for the N95 masks would escalate in the coming years.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The global N95 mask market witnessed a sudden upsurge in the demand for masks. People all over the world placed orders for masks to save themselves from the deadly virus. Moreover, government restrictions also mandated the use of masks and sanitizers. As a result, it became essential for the population to adopt such safety measures. Moreover, the demand also increased due to travel policies. Airports all around the world began offering safety kits to travelers. Thus, it has created favorable opportunities for the market players in the industry.
Competitors in The Market
- 3M Company
- Prestige Ameritech.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturing Company.
- Louis M. Gerson Company.
- Cambridge Mask Co.
- Ambu A/S.
- Dickinson and Company
- Alpha Pro Tech.
- Moldex-Metric, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Other prominent players
Global N95 Mask Market, by Product Type
- Mask with Exhalation Valve
- Mask without Exhalation Valve
Global N95 Mask Market, by Application
- Industrial Use
- Daily Use
Global N95 Mask Market, by End-user
- Hospitals / Clinics
- Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Global N95 Mask Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘N95 Mask Market’ Report @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol46
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Name: Nishi Sharma
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)