The size of the global isolation beds market was US$ 3.1 billion in 2021. The market is forecast to reach the value of US$ 6.2 by 2030 by growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% during the forecast period from 2022-2030.
Request for A Sample Report: https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol143
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic surged the growth of the global isolation beds market. Due to the pandemic, it was necessary to isolate the patient in order to curb the virus spread. The rapid spread of the COVID 19 infection necessitated the demand for isolation beds in the healthcare sector. However, the market players in the global isolation beds market witnessed several obstacles during the initial phase of the pandemic. Due to lockdown measures being taken by governments of various countries, manufacturing and supply chains were highly affected. Moreover, the shortage of workforce declined the growth of the global isolation beds market.
- The growing prevalence of infectious and contagious diseases is driving the market growth. The onset of the H1N1 virus and COVID 19 (coronavirus) has raised awareness among healthcare bodies to employ isolation beds for patients.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, various healthcare bodies witnessed a sudden shortage of isolation beds. As a result, government bodies took several initiatives to help the population get effective treatment. In India, various hotels were converted into temporary COVID-19 health centers to provide healthcare facilities to the COVID-19 affected patients. Thus, the demand for isolation beds increased and is forecast to increase in the future.
- Government initiatives and rising healthcare expenditure would offer favorable opportunities to the market players in the global isolation beds market.
- The advent of smart isolation beds would fuel the growth of the global isolation beds market.
Europe is forecast to emerge as the rapidly growing region in the global isolation beds market. The region holds the largest share in the global isolation beds market. The demand for isolation beds has been increasing in the European Union. Moreover, the region witnessed a sudden surge in the number of COVID-19 patients in the last two years.
The Asia-Pacific region is forecast to register substantial growth, mainly because of the rapid spread of the COVID-19 infection in China. Due to the shortage of isolation beds, the Chinese government established Fangcang shelter hospitals at places like stadiums, halls, and exhibition centers. As a result, the demand for isolation beds increased during the pandemic. Moreover, rising awareness regarding the important role of isolation beds is forecast to fuel market growth in the future.
Competitors in The Market
- Invacare Corporation
- Joerns Healthcare
- Arjo Huntleigh (Division of Gentige AB)
- LINET Group
- Joh. Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill Rom Inc.
- Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Gendron, Inc.
- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
- Savion Industries Ltd.
- Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. Kg
- Malvestio S.P.A.
- Other prominent players
Insight by Type
Insight by End-Use
- General & Acute Care Hospitals
- Multi-Specialty Hospitals
- Specialized Hospitals
- North America
- The U.S.
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Isolation Beds Market@ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol143
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Name: Nishi Sharma
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)