Taiwan News wishes you a happy holiday and a prosperous year ahead. Thank you for following us over the past year. Please continue to visit our website, Facebook, and Twitter and to stay up to date on the latest news and events.
Here comes a list of our news related to New Year's Eve parties:
- Taipei, Taoyuan, Kaohsiung MRTs to extend service hours on New Year's Eve
- Taiwan Presidential Office's 2020 flag-raising ceremony to start at 6:30 a.m.
- Taipei Children's Amusement Park extends discounted day passes 6 more months
- Dry, mild weather forecast for New Year's Eve in Taiwan
- Best riverside parks for admiring Taipei 101 fireworks and welcoming 2020
- Taiwan permits extra cross-strait flights for Lunar New Year
- Taiwan remains most popular New Year travel destination for Japanese
- Taipei announces traffic restrictions for New Year’s Eve
- Count down to 2020 at Taipei's Maokong Gondola
- Fireworks to light up Sun Moon Lake for New Year
- Convenience store chains in Taipei to cash in on New Year’s Eve