Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. JOHNSON'S SUSPENSION OF BRITISH PARLIAMENT DEEMED ILLEGAL
Britain's Supreme Court ruled that the prime minister's government shut Parliament to squelch debate on its Brexit policy.
2. TRUMP ORDERED AID FREEZE; MORE DEMOCRATS PUSH FOR IMPEACHMENT
Trump ordered his staff to freeze nearly $400 million in aid to Ukraine a few days before a phone call in which he pressured the nation's leader to investigate the family of political rival Joe Biden.
3. TRUMP TO ADDRESS U.N. GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The U.S. president will try to square his "America First" approach to foreign policy with his hope for a multinational response to Iran's escalating aggression.
4. ISRAEL'S MAIN PARTIES BEGIN TALKS ON COALITION GOVERNMENT
The parties of incumbent Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz discuss forming a unity government, a long-shot effort after deadlocked national elections.
5. HUMANITARIAN SHIP DOCKS IN SICILY
The Ocean Viking sails into Italy to disembark 182 men, women and children rescued in the Mediterranean after fleeing Libya.
6. PUERTO RICO BRACES FOR STORM
Tropical Depression Karen is expected to unleash heavy rains that could cause flooding and landslides in the U.S. territory and nearby islands.
7. INTREPID SCIENTISTS WITNESS FINAL DAYS OF VENEZUELAN GLACIER
Experts predict the glacier in the Andes Mountains could be gone within two decades, making Venezuela the first country in South America to lose all its glaciers.
8. WHAT HEARTLAND DEMOCRATS ARE CAUTIONING
While coastal elites demand bold liberal policies, working class voters in the Midwest are warning candidates to move to the middle or risk losing to Trump.
9. WHERE REPUBLICANS ARE MAKING INROADS
The Republican National Committee is seeking to mobilize Trump's supporters on college campuses with training, free pizza and swag.
10. BEARS QB BREAKS OUT IN WIN
Mitchell Trubisky throws his first three touchdown passes of the season, all to Taylor Gabriel in the second quarter, as Chicago beats the Washington Redskins 31-15.