Your daily look at late breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. FEDS MOVE MIGRANT KIDS AFTER AP EXPOSES BAD TREATMENT
Most of the children were removed from a Border Patrol station near El Paso, Texas, following reports that more than 300 children were detained in squalid conditions.
2. WHAT IRAN CALLS NEW US SANCTIONS
President Rouhani describes the sanctions targeting the Islamic Republic's supreme leader and other top officials as "outrageous and idiotic" and Tehran says any chance for diplomacy is over.
3. INTERIM PENTAGON CHIEF ON GLOBAL STAGE
Mark Esper is heading to Europe to try to persuade NATO allies to work with the Trump administration on Iran sanctions and security in the Middle East.
4. WHITE HOUSE THREATENS TO VETO MIGRANT AID BILL
The Trump administration says the House measure lacks money for beds it needs to detain more migrants and has no money to toughen border security.
5. CHICAGO POLICE RELEASE MORE JUSSIE SMOLLETT FILES
The document dump includes video footage that shows the "Empire" actor with his face blurred and wearing a white rope he told detectives his attackers wrapped around his neck.
6. POLL: DEMOCRATS EXCITED BY EXPERIENCE IN OFFICE
An AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll finds that 73% of Democratic voters cite experience as a quality to be admired in a presidential candidate.
7. SCIENTISTS CAUTION ABOUT WESTERN WILDFIRES
Wildfires in the U.S. West will churn out smoke they say will sweep across the continent to affect tens of millions of people and cause a spike in premature deaths.
8. SPACEX LAUNCHES HEFTY ROCKET WITH 24 SATELLITES
The rideshare features a deep space atomic clock, solar sail, a clean and green rocket fuel testbed and even human ashes.
9. 'KING OF POP' FETED ON ANNIVERSARY
Michael Jackson's fans are planning elaborate gatherings at the cemetery where he's interred and his Hollywood Walk of Fame star for the 10th anniversary of his death.
10. 'GREEK FREAK' NBA'S TOP PLAYER
Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks, who fell two games short of the NBA Finals, is named the league's Most Valuable Player.