Your daily look at late breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. TRUMP AIRS FAMILIAR GRIEVANCES IN 2020 LAUNCH
The president kicks off his reelection campaign with blistering attacks at a rally in Orlando that focused more on settling scores than laying out his agenda for a second term.
2. XI: NORTH KOREA TAKING 'RIGHT DIRECTION' POLITICALLY
On the eve of a two-day visit to Pyongyang, the Chinese president didn't mention the stalled nuclear weapons talks between Washington officials and Kim Jong Un.
3. ROCKET HITS OIL SITE IN SOUTHERN IRAQ
The projectile hit an oil-drilling site in Basra province, striking inside a compound housing Exxon Mobil and wounding three local workers, Iraqi officials say.
4. WHAT'S NEXT FOR HONG KONG
The public is wary of seeing China wield still greater influence that would imperil civil liberties such as independent courts and the freedom to speak out against the local government.
5. WHERE LOCAL NEWS IS GETTING A REAL CHANCE
A small newspaper in western Massachusetts hires more reporters, adds sections and begins hosting community events to kick-start circulation.
6. UN SEES RECORD RISE IN REFUGEES
A U.N. agency says a record 71 million people have now been displaced worldwide by war, persecution and other violence.
7. EPA ROLLING BACK ENVIRONMENTAL RULE
An announcement is expected soon on a replacement for an Obama-era regulation that sought to limit coal-fired plants in the nation's electrical grid.
8. CASE FOR REPARATIONS RETURNS TO CAPITOL HILL
This time amid a growing discussion among Democrats about what the country might owe to the descendants of slaves in the U.S.
9. 'DEMOCRACY VOUCHER' PROGRAM A HIT
A first-of-its-kind public campaign finance program in Seattle is giving voters vouchers worth $100 so they can make donations to candidates.
10. LAWMAKERS TO HEAR FROM PILOTS CRITICAL OF BOEING
The president of the pilots' union at American Airlines says the aviation giant made mistakes in its design of the 737 Max and not telling pilots about new flight-control software on the plane.