TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- The Taiwan Railways Administration (TRA) on Saturday (March 2) released a list of nine routes and stations where passengers can now see cherry blossoms in bloom, reported CNA.
The following are stations and routes where cherry blossoms can be viewed, as well as areas where they can be seen nearby:
1. Shanjia Station, New Taipei: After leaving the railway station, walk for about three minutes to the Shulin Land Office.
2. Hsinchu Railway Station: After leaving the station, walk for about 11 minutes to Hsinchu Park.
3. Neiwan Line, Hsinchu: Cherry blossoms can be seen along this route, including Hexing, Neiwan, and Hengshan stations
4. Tai'an Station, Taichung: Take the shuttle bus in front of the station to the Tai'an Police Station.
5. Taichung Station: Transfer to the Nantou Bus Transportation Co. bus to Nantou's Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village.
6. Changhua Station: Cherry blossoms can be seen right around the Changhua Station.
7. Checheng Station, Nantou: Cherry blossoms can be seen in bloom along this line.
8. Chiayi Station: Take the Alishan Forest Railway to see its spectacular scenic views and cherry blossoms throughout the line.
9. Luodong Station, Yilan: Take the free shuttle (red line), get off at Stop R3, and then walk for three minutes to the Shiliufen Canal to see cherry blossoms along its banks.