RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) -- Palestinian officials say they are pressing ahead with their war crimes case against Israel in the International Criminal Court.
Foreign Minister Riad Malki said Thursday that he will travel to the Hague on June 25 to present the Palestinians' first reports to the court as part of a preliminary investigation.
He said the reports will focus on Israeli settlement construction and Israel's war in the Gaza Strip last year.
The Palestinians joined the ICC earlier this year.
The Haaretz daily said Thursday that an ICC delegation would soon be visiting as part of the investigation. It quoted a senior Israeli official as dismissing the visit as a routine procedure. Israel opposes the investigation, accusing the Palestinians of avoiding negotiations.