Alexa
  • Directory of Taiwan

Milan: No Flamengo offer for Ronaldinho

Milan: No Flamengo offer for Ronaldinho

AC Milan says the club has not received an offer from Flamengo for Brazilian forward Ronaldinho.
The 30-year-old Ronaldinho has been linked with a move to the Brazilian side, but Milan vice president Adriano Galliani told ANSA news agency Thursday there had been no approach and that "Flamengo has not been in contact with Milan."
Since moving to the San Siro in 2008, Ronaldinho has scored 20 goals in 65 appearances but was left out of Brazil's squad for the World Cup.


Updated : 2021-05-09 14:23 GMT+08:00